Clean, disinfect and deodorize toilets with the power of bleach.
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilets with the power of bleach. The gel formula clings to the bowl's surface to provide a deep clean. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach eliminates stains, bacteria and odors, leaving your facility's toilet bowls sanitary and fresh. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this toilet bowl cleaner is perfect for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
Clean and disinfect with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel that kills 99.9% of bacteria and leaves your toilet sparkling clean
Powerful clinging gel destroys tough stains and kills germs to clean your porcelain toilet bowl, making it look shiny and new
This toilet cleaning gel with bleach eliminates odor causing bacteria with a special nozzle to deep clean under the bowl rim
This cleaning gel delivers the trusted cleaning power of Clorox in a Fresh Scent
Easily dispense the non-abrasive gel formula with the wide nozzle to coat the inside of the bowl, scrub and let sit, then flush away the grime. Safe on septic tanks
From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this toilet cleaner is ideal for offices, day care centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities
Usage Directions:It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. TO OPEN CHILD RESISTANT CAP:Squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. To Clean and Disinfect Toilet Bowl: 1.Flush toilet before cleaning. 2. Apply 6 oz. under and around rim to coat the inside of bowl. 3. Scrub entire bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes for disinfecting. 4. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time. 5. Flush toilet.
Ingredients: Active ingredient: sodium hypochlorite 2.4%, other ingredients 97.6% (Yields 2.28% available chlorine)
Warnings:DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skincontact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Use only in well-ventilated areas. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.