Your Privacy and the Security of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us
- What information Curt’s Pharmacy gathers from the users of our website.
- How Curt’s Pharmacy uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Curt’s Pharmacy uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Curt’s Pharmacy may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Curt’s Pharmacy takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Curt’s Pharmacy will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Curt’s Pharmacy and have that information corrected, restrict Curt’s Pharmacy use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
The Type of Information Curt’s Pharmacy Store and Website Collect About You
Curt’s Pharmacy collects and stores information that is provide to us or from what we have learn about our customers from our website or in-store shopping at Curt’s Pharmacy. Examples: purchase an item, have communication with Curt’s Pharmacy customer service, you may provide information to us when you make an in-store purchase, register with our website, search, or add items to your shopping cart & ship. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, and personal shopping and product preferences.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, & Yelp are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Uses of Information About You
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with a easy & fun shopping experience, unique items, and competitive prices. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Curt’s Pharmacy where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites use or share your information. Curt’s Pharmacy collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. Curt’s Pharmacy authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Curt’s Pharmacy authorized service providers may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Curt’s Pharmacy internal analysis.
- Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your shipping information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information.
- Store Transactions. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or communicate with Curt’s Pharmacy staff.
Cookies and How Does Curt’s Pharmacy Use Them?
Contact Preferences and Accessing Your Personal Information
You have choices when it comes to how Curt’s Pharmacy uses your personal information. When you register online on our websites, you can choose not to receive information about merchandises, services and special promotional offers by email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by email, Curt’s Pharmacy may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions.
*Important* You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online
Marketing Preferences and Opt-Out Choices
To update your subscription preferences from receiving information about merchandises, services and special promotional offers by email, you may opt-out by using one of the following methods:
- Email Customer Service at CS@CurtsRx.com, in the subject box “Ad MAIL OPT OUT
- By changing your account setting on your accounts
Please note that ad mail requests may take up to a week to become effective.
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current follow the instructions for My Account on